26 March 2009

My flying gear


Hahaha..when flying paramotor you can fly in style like me.. wearing shade. The helmet which protect me from unintentional bump, has a mic+speaker which connect to a 2 ways radio. This allow me to communicate with my friend when flying. The earmuff help to reduce engine noise and protect my ear.

Below is my flying gear. My paramotor engine is Nirvana electric imported from Czech Republic. It is powered by 210cc Solo Engine with 115cm carbon propeller. The tank can hold 9.5 liters of petrol and if I want I can fly for almost 3 hrs. It generates max 55kg of thrust to push me up. The body is laminated fibre glass with harness attachment. It was very comfortable in flight and look handsome too. The weight is 23kg dry.

My wing is Paramania Revolution with reflex profile. To find more information about this wing, go here Flyparamania.com

No comments:

Post a Comment