24 April 2009

Flying at Bandar Saujana Putra

BSP From above
It's been months and I don't write anything tho there are a lots in my head I want to post. All these due to mountain of project documents I need to finish at work, an this give me little time which barred me to put my thought into words hence zero posting since my first was out. Okay..okay enough making excuses for my laziness
Weather is blistering hot this whole week and rain occasionally in the evening. I pray hard, hoping that weekend be blessed with beautiful weather. And how grateful I am when Saturday arrived it came with bright blue sky and smooth breeze..perfect for me to enjoy the sky.
I arrived at BSP flightPark with Kamarul and quickly setup our gear. The breeze was calm and after unfolding my revolution wing on the ground, I pull the A risers and the wing rise up, lock over my head and it hold nicely. Once satisfied that the wing lines were free from tangle I put it down gently facing the wind, then I carry my motor with 4 liters fuel on my back to takeoff position. And with slight press on the starter button the engine roared to life. What a beutiful sound it was..

I then clip the risers to my harness karabiners and do my preflight check the 2nd time.. satisfied, I face forward and start to make my run. As I move forward and pull the As risers, the wing came up perfect, I squeeze the throttle just enough for the propeller thrust to push me forward. After few steps I was lifted off the ground and begun climbing, a moment later I reach 300ft and I start fly circuit around the field waiting for Kamarul to come up.

A shortwhile later Kamarul join me up in the sky. Together we flew toward Putra Height and enjoying the scenery. I cant describe how beautiful the view was unless you were together with me on the flight.

An hour later we turn back to LZ and slowly made our landing approach and with light touch on the brakes and with little wind blowing toward me, I land feather perfect. 15 minutes later Kamarul join me landing and both of us pack our gear and headed home.


Thats all for now..see you in next posting

No comments:

Post a Comment